Friday, September 12, 2014

ROBOT LOVE SONG



Once upon a time, there was a gal who didn't think she'd ever find a perfect match... AND THEN SHE DID! but then came the sneaking suspicion that He was probably a Robot...





This song came to be after Max and I were coloring with chalk on the sidewalk. we were drawing robots and his robot came and stole the heart from my robot...It was very sweet. and then he asked me, "Mom, why haven't you written me a song about a robot?"

I had no idea Why I hadn't done that yet, the nerve...so we went inside and I sat at the piano and out popped this little tune.


Parker Jacobs and Will Kindrick are superheroes with the most creative brains on the planet. What fun it has been to work with them.

Please watch and share and remember to love and adore all the robots in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment