Wednesday, January 8, 2014

On the Up-n-Up

So it happened. I've never been so sick that I had to cancel a gig.
but it happened. I completely lost my voice and felt just miserable about missing the biggest New Years Eve party of the CENTURY!! it was a total bummer.
but then two days later I got the paper and found out my Going Places Album was The Spectrums Local album of the Year. That sure lifted my spirits to the moon! THANK YOU!


THANK YOU EVERYONE for all of your support the last few months.
It has been a blast seeing your social media posts and wearing your robot shirts, and hearing about your favorite songs from the album. You truly are what makes this the best job in the world.
 thanks Becky for the insta photo! 

 all the backer bundles sent with so much love!

 Marilla and Stacie! I couldn't do my thing without them!

cute little merch table.

I saw Gordon Strang, Southern Utahs most awesome radio personality, drummer,  local music supporter and promoter, a few weeks after my release show and he was wearing this! He played the drums for the release show. and was awesome!

 and Eric Dodge tells me he wears his robot T all the time. That makes me so glad. I feel so Lucky to have such fun and talented friends. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment