Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Almost there...

I've always been impressed by runners. For their self discipline, determination and strength. But the past month I have learned more about love, and support and friendship than I ever knew was possible. Thank you Braydon for your inspiration and example. Thank you Running and Cheerleading humans for being so full of goodness. I love you. and I'm eternally grateful to see and feel your goodness. 
I am coming close to a finish line of sorts. "Going Places" is finished and almost out into the world but I feel myself hitting a wall. I'm feeling exhausted. I'm feeling expunged. and the only thing getting me to the end is YOU! it seems like every time I get a discouraging thought, someone reaches out to me, to tell me that my music has touched them and is helping them. Helping them feel their soul. Helping them put one foot in front of the other. and even just helping them clean their kitchen. THIS fills me with so much joy. and purpose. and I am so thankful for that. Thank you for your sweet messages. They are answers to prayers. I have wanted to quit. so many times. It is a really scary thing putting your heart and art out into the world. I couldn't do it without these words of encouragement. THANK YOU a million times. and Thank you Mendy Stucki for making these signs to cheer on the marathoners. It means more to me than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment